Sunday, March 14, 2010

my aching head....

i'm having one of thoses days where i'm more tired than usual and my head is aching.... but i'm sure it's not only because i'm tired... it's because i've got sooooo many ideas in there that my brain is now malfunctioning a little

you see i've started this amazing creative process and now my brain just goes faster than i can keep up.... don't get me wrong i love it, but i wish i had a few more hours in the day to get a few ideas out and into some tangible for eveyone to see and experience

but until then.... i'll keep writing my lists and sketching my ideas and hope for a little snippet of extra time here and there

hope you are all having a wonderful weekend

xxx

here is one half of my inspiration!!
Pin It

1 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

I have the exact same problem! I carry a dictaphone around with me, so I can take note of all of my ideas before they disappear. Then, when I do have a bit of spare time, I can work my way through them :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...