Thursday, December 9, 2010

a few things about right now.....




outside my window.... a freshly mowed lawn wet from the rain last night, clouds and tiny glimpses of blue sky and the world waking up
i am thinking.... about everything i need to get before my first ever market stall this saturday {must get a list going}
i am thankful for.... my life
i am wearing.... yoga pants and a top
i am going to.... playgroup soon
i am currently reading.... the new donna hay mag... no time for books
i am hoping.... to slow down a bit soon
on my mind.... my little girls foot, which is infected and causing her pain :(
from the kitchen... freshly brewed earl grey tea
one of my favourite things.... listening to my girls chatting to each other
a few plans for the rest of the week.... market market market market prep!!
one picture to share.... the girls doing some modelling for me


Pin It

4 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

A lovely post Shan....thanks for sharing the simple, beautiful things with us about your life!
Have a great Thursday!
xo

Lulu froufrou said...

Boy did it rain!!! Hope your little darlings foot settles. GOOD LUCK for the market so wish I could go but alas its one of those weekends were we have 6 places to be and only 48hrs to do it all. You will have lots of fun ~ ENJOY!!

Kelly Casanova said...

Oh Shan, they are so beautiful!
Hope the footsie is on the mend.
All the best for your first market - are you nervous?

this jen day said...

We are similar today :) how lovely. i woke up in a bit of a funk today so decided I had to turn it on its head.
your girls are just gorgeous. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...