Saturday, January 29, 2011

the attitude of gratitude...


My daily ritual of gratitude has been working over time lately… I’ve got soooo much to be grateful for.

I’ve decided to document more regularly on my blog and thought what better way than to join in on the gorgeous maxabella’s blog, which I read regularly.

Each week I will focus on one thing I’m grateful for and this week it’s

TIME

I will often be heard saying I wished I had more time and yes I guess I do but I am so grateful for the time I have right now.

Grateful to have another day to live on this magnificent planet

But mostly I am grateful that although I have 3 jobs on top of being a wife and mumma I am still able to care for my children full time.  My girls started 3 year old kinder 2 weeks ago and I’m so proud of the fact that we, as a family, have managed to look after the girls ourselves up until then. This was something that was important to us when we decided to have children and to have actually achieved it is amazing. I know that this is not something that is possible for some or not important to some.

This time with my girls I am ever so grateful for… they grow so quick and I’m glad I haven’t missed many minutes with them

where does the time go????



Joining in over at maxabellaloves


Pin It

11 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

3 jobs? Goodness, you're a very busy Mumma!
And I couldn't agree more....TIME is something I really feel grateful for since becoming a Mummy :)
xo

Anonymous said...

Such yummy babies :) I love newborn photos. Hope you're blessed with some extra time with you girls today.

sevencherubs said...

love that gorgeous picture of your cherubs - they grow so quickly don't they! I am always saying I need more time too but really what I need to do is cut back more :) Naomi x

Maxabella said...

Lovely to see you, Shan!

Time is something I know I take for granted until suddenly I freak out that it is gone. You are so right to stop and be grateful for it.

Your girls will do so well at preschool. x

Carly {Creator of We Heart Life} said...

I love time and am often left wondering where days went. Children do grow up very quick and I love that you love the time with them <3

BabyMac said...

Goodness me you ARE busy! You should be VERY proud of all you achieve/have achieved. I feel exhausted just thinking about it all...!

Anonymous said...

Heavens to Betsy I thought I was busy! LOVE your blog, so pretty and delightful. Mind if I follow along? And I agree wholeheartedly with what you say here x

Cate said...

What scrumptious little ones! Such a lovely post too - so great to stop and take the time to recognise what we have and what we do achieve. And how precious every moment is :-)
have a great weekend
xxxCate

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Shan..so sweet..they actually look as though they are concentrating intently...on sleeping. The last three years must have been very busy for you.

nellbe said...

oh gosh, what a gorgeous photo :)

Kellyansapansa said...

What a beautiful post and gorgeous pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...