Sunday, March 20, 2011

blogger awards

the gorgeous claire from scissorspaperrock passed on these awards to me awhile ago... WOW thank you




i have to reveal 7 things about myself to receive the award and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers... so here goes
  1. i was vegetarian from the age of 14 until i became extremely anaemic when i was pregnant with my twin girls
  2. my favourite food is japanese and i detest chinese food
  3. i did work experience in china for 2 months after finishing my acupuncture degree
  4. i miss having a dog
  5. the beach is my favourite place, my plan is to live within a 5 minute walk within the next 7 years
  6. i got married in thailand and a baby elephant was at out wedding to bless our marriage
  7. i taught myself to sew in november 2009 and started missy melly in april 2010
the bloggers i would like to pass the award on to are...

from me to mum
the lark
brusselsprouts
blooming in japan
another lunch
sheye rosemeyer
plushka craft

pop by these pages and have a peak... i love them all for a variety of reasons

have a gorgeous day


Pin It

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...