Saturday, June 9, 2012

taking time for me






the past 2 years has been flat out... my business has gone from strength to strength and i'm not sure if i was ready for it all. this is the last year before my baby girls start school and i am not ready for that. you see i have to drop BOTH of my little girls off on the same day and come back to an empty house. in fact i may be still in the fetal position lying in the carpark at the end of the day or intoxicated in my PJs crying. who knows! but what i do know is that i need to spend more time with them now. real time. being present. being whole. being mumma.

so i have made the decision to close custom orders for missy melly for a while. i'm not sure how long yet but for a while. i need to be a mum again. i already leave my family every second weekend from 7am -7pm to do my intensive care nursing and that is really enough.

i will still be creating, still have items up for sale and missy melly will be back very soon but please understand why i need this time out

any questions can be emailed through to me at missymelly@hotmail.com anytime

have a fabulous day and thank you to all of my amazing supporters and customers for your support. i am truly blessed

Pin It

2 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Totally understandable Shan. Enjoy those gorgeous girls while they're still so young!
x

Dee said...

Good for you sweet lady.
Enjoy those gorgeous girls. Does this mean more coffee dates with me ??
I thought so ! Dee x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...