Sunday, December 19, 2010

{point + shoot} + {week-a-boo}

every second weekend i go to work at the hospital and so today i thought i would show you around....

obviously for patient confidentiality this tour is very brief and limited :)



the door to my office


my pager that drives me completely nuts most days


my desk and computer 


the entrance to the ICU


one of the central monitoring units



a couple of bedspaces

like i said i can't give you a full tour as i'm sure no one in ICU would like to posted on the net but here's a little glimpse into one of the jobs i do

playing along with

+

have a gorgeous week everyone



Pin It

4 comments:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oh Shan, I loved your little tour! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
I must be honest in saying that apart from giving birth to Ella & visiting other healthy newborns in hospitals....most of my experiences of hospitals are very heart-wrenching & sad! But I take my hat off to people like you, who work there, and deal with that stress & tragedy & illnesses on a regular basis! People in the medical profession truly make this world a more safer, beautiful & happier place!! So...thank you!
xo

kasia leach said...

thanks for sharing hon!!
loved the tour.. you nurses rock!! and seriously speaking make our hospital stays so much more bearable!!
xx

Becky said...

Thanks for the tour - what a great idea! I am so thankful for nurses after my recent quick stay, they really made me feel cared for.

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song said...

Last time I was in hospital I gave birth to my little boy, and the midwives and nurses were nothing short of amazing. Thanks for everything you do, and thanks for sharing! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...